3 x 10ml | Everyday Collection | Eucalyptus (Chinese), Lavender (French) & Tea Tree Essential Oil Starter Kit
Fulfil your everyday aromatherapy needs with this classic set.
This Set Contains:
1 x 10ml Eucalyptus (Chinese) Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus) - Known for its powerful, purifying scent, eucalyptus oil is often used to help clear airways and aid respiration. Its expectorant properties help it to shift mucus, leading to easier breathing and fighting cold and flu symptoms faster. A highly antimicrobial oil, it can help prevent infections and is also used to soothe sore muscles and relieve tension headaches thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects.
1 x 10ml Lavender (French) Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia) - Lavender is a calming oil, traditionally used for its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to treat wounds and protect from harmful microbes, and it can also provide relief from pain – in particular menstrual cramps. Diffusing lavender oil in your home can help to calm your worries and lift your mood, whilst using it in home cleaners can keep pests and harmful microbes at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
1 x 10ml Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) - Tea tree is well known as one of the most therapeutic essential oils due to its many benefits for the skin and airways. Able to fight infections and relieve congestion, it has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and is commonly used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold. Its skin-cleansing, breath-freshening abilities also make it a great oil to keep in the bathroom cabinet.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.