Marjoram Wild (Spanish) Essential Oil
- Pain Relief
Marjoram essential oil is a refreshing scent that is often used to soothe aches and promote health in various areas of the body.
Marjoram oil is said to have balancing properties and can be beneficial for the heart and stomach. It can also help to reduce the pain and worry that comes with an injury.
A unique application of marjoram oil is its ability to promote regular menstruation - it is therefore popular with those who experience irregular periods.
What is marjoram essential oil good for?
Long associated with the regulation of feminine hormones, marjoram is a sound remedy for symptoms of menstruation as well as pain relief.
What's the best way to use marjoram oil?
If you’re suffering from painful cramps or digestive issues, try mixing some marjoram with a carrier oil and massaging into problem areas.
What does marjoram essential oil smell like?
Sometimes confused with oregano, Spanish marjoram is spicy and herbaceous with a slightly medicinal body.
What blends well with marjoram essential oil?
Marjoram oil blends well with scents like black pepper, cedarwood, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, pine, and thyme.
Our 100% Pure Marjoram Wild (Spanish) Essential Oil has a spicy, almost medicinal herbal scent and is pale yellow in colour.
Spanish marjoram is a gentle oil with slightly different benefits than sweet marjoram. Marjoram Spanish is also sometimes confused with oregano, but again the two are separate oils.
Both varieties of marjoram oil are extracted from the leaves of the marjoram bush which is native to the Mediterranean.
You can learn more about marjoram essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Thymus Mastichina
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- JAJane A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoMarjoram
I buy the majority of my oils from Nikura, quality and value.