Luxury Essential Oil Gift Set | 8 x 10ml
Experience true indulgence with our Luxury Gift Set. Our most restorative, relaxing and rejuvenating essential oils are gathered in this collection for a luxurious boost to wellness.
Extracted from the offspring of a lemon and a sour orange, bergamot oil has roots in both Southeast Asia and Italian folk medicine. Like other citrus oils it is known to be energising and uplifting, helping to dispel low moods and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
Cedarwood has deep roots in Ancient Egyptian medicine and rituals, and throughout the centuries has been utilised for a wide variety of restorative properties. It is now used as a pest-repellent, a facial cleanser, and decongestant. Known for its anti-inflammatory abilities, cedarwood oil is popular acne treatment, although like all essential oils it should always be diluted before use. It has also been found to enhance focus and can be a useful study companion.
Geranium oil is a gentle, floral oil that is known for its calming effects. A popular ingredient in many skincare products, it has soothing, tightening properties that can help to reduce signs of aging and create a more even skin tone (when diluted), and it is also diffused as a stress reliever.
Lavender is a calming oil, traditionally used for its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to treat wounds and protect from harmful bacteria, and it can also provide relief from pain – in particular menstrual cramps. An incredibly multipurpose oil, it has also been shown to lessen symptoms of depression and anxiety.
Lemon is a refreshing, energising oil whose sharp, zesty scent blends well with many other floral and fruity scents. It has an invigorating effect, helping to increase positivity and relieve fatigue and nausea.
An old medicinal herb, lemongrass is often compared to citronella for its cleaning, pest-repellent qualities, as well as its gentle, lemony scent. However, lemongrass has a whole host of other benefits that many people aren't aware of, allowing the oil to support a healthier gut, healthier skin, and even a healthier mind.
Peppermint oil's timeless scent is not only refreshing and stimulating, but packed full of benefits. A favourite among athletes, it can be used to boost energy and improve breath flow, and can help reduce exercise-related injuries by relaxing tight or strained muscles.
Tea tree is well known as one of the most therapeutic essential oils due to its many benefits for the skin and airways. Able to fight infections and relieve congestion, it has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries, and is commonly used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.