Lavender Oil | French
- SLEEPING AID
- HAIR HEALTH
Our 100% pure lavender essential oil is almost clear in colour, with a fresh, floral scent. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from lavender plants grown in France.
Lavender oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy traditionally used for its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protect against harmful microbes, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
- Promotes good sleep
- Helps with pain relief
- A natural anti-inflammatory
- Helps to combat dandruff
- Eases nausea or motion sickness
You can learn more about the benefits of lavender oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
What is lavender essential oil good for?
Coined as the “mother of aromatherapy”, lavender oil is famous for its powerful effects on sleep, stress, and anxiousness. It is also a sound remedy for sore muscles, hair growth, and mild burns.
What's the best way to use lavender oil?
Lavender oil can be used in many different ways but is most popular in an electric diffuser thanks to its positive impact on emotions. It can also be combined with a carrier oil for use on the skin, hair, and for massages.
What does lavender essential oil smell like?
Lavender essential oil is renowned for its distinct aroma that's both floral and herbaceous. It has a sweet, clean fragrance with subtle undertones of wood and a slight note of camphor.
Its scent is often described as calming and soothing, which is why it's frequently used in aromatherapy for relaxation and stress relief.
What blends well with lavender essential oil?
Is lavender oil an insect repellent?
Absolutely! Lavender oil is a handy natural insect repellent. Its scent, which we find soothing, is actually off-putting to many insects like mosquitoes and moths.
You can use it by applying a diluted mixture on your skin, making a homemade spray, or using it in diffusers or candles. While it's great for everyday use, in areas with lots of bugs, you might want to pair it with other repellents for extra protection.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Lavender French Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Let your business flourish with our exclusive opportunity to stock up on premium lavender essential oil in larger quantities.
Regardless of whether you're a cosy local boutique or a larger business, our bulk purchase option is tailored to maximise your value for every dollar spent.
Lavender essential oil is remarkably versatile and serves diverse purposes, from skincare and aromatherapy to wellness products.
Embrace the flexibility, purity, and well-being advantages of lavender essential oil, you can your profitability through our cost-effective wholesale essential oils. Don't let this opportunity slip by, get your bulk essential oils today!
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- MMMark M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoLove life, love Lavender!
Amazing quality and excellent value. Nikura Essential Oils are the best available in the UK.
- EWElsa W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood quality
Have tried different brand of Lavender essential oil, it gives surprising good quality. Very worth to buy. Will return to buy again.
- DJDawn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoActually smells like it should!
So many lavender oils disappoint - this is spot on. Spa like - relaxing - fresh - definitely a keeper!
- TTTracy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agoLovely lavender
A very beautiful aroma of lavender, and relaxing essential oil for massage and skin care blends. Absolutely delighted with all the essential oils of Nikura. Excellent quality essential oils, and value for money.
- DTDenise T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoSleep well
This is a beautiful fragrance perfect for candles, body wash and bath bombs. It smells heavenly and I can’t wait to get started