Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been in use medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift the spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes towards overall wellness in many ways. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays. Sweet orange oil is also reportedly beneficial for skin, however it should always be patch tested first and applied in the evening, as it may cause a mild phototoxic reaction.
Our 100% Pure Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil has a scent that is both sweet and vibrant and is orange to yellow in colour. Extracted from a slightly different species of the fruit than bitter orange oil, it is considered the gentler of the two, and is cold pressed from the peel.
You can learn more about orange essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.