Orange (Bitter) Essential Oil
- Mood Boosting
- Pain Relief
- Cleaning Agent
Able to lift spirits and help relieve feelings of stress or worry, orange essential oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness.
Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
Bitter orange oil has also been used to soothe aches and pains in muscles and joints.
Our 100% Pure Orange (Bitter) Essential Oil has a sharp, vibrant scent and is orange to yellow in colour.
Extracted from a slightly different fruit species than sweet orange oil, it is considered the more phototoxic of the two and so is not recommended for topical application. This oil is cold-pressed from the peel of the bitter orange.
You can learn more about orange essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantium
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.