Frankincense Serrata (Indian) Essential Oil
- SKIN CLEANSER
Capture the scent of one of the oldest and most prized incenses in history.
Said to be the type of frankincense given to Jesus in the Bible, Frankincense Serrata has a distinctly luxurious aroma: smooth, velvety and all around exquisite.
Frankincense essential oil is commonly used for its brightening, immune-boosting effects, helping to promote health and positivity in the colder months.
Frankincense oil also has beautifying effects on the skin, reducing signs of aging, and is said to help relieve gastric distress.
Our 100% Pure Frankincense Serrata (Indian) Essential Oil has a smooth, woody scent with bright notes of fresh lemon and pine.
One of the three main species of frankincense, serrata is almost identical in benefits to Frankincense Frereana and Frankincense Carterii, only differing slightly in scent. This oil is a light golden-brown in colour.
You can learn more about frankincense essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.