Pine Needle (Scots Pine) Essential Oil
- FRESH AROMA
Significant in many early systems of medicine, pine needle essential oil has been used for hundreds of years to protect against illness and infection.
A natural air freshener, pine needle oil can help to protect our health when diffused and can also act as a natural perfume or deodorant to help mask personal odour.
Pine needle oil's soothing, cleansing effects make it a popular skin tonic, able to clear up imperfections and calm irritations.
Pine needle oil is also a great choice for use in home cleaning sprays due to its powerful antibacterial activity and its refreshing scent.
Our 100% Pine Needle (Scots Pine) Essential Oil has a clean, earthy scent reminiscent of forests, with a gentle balsamic note. This oil is pale yellow in colour and is extracted from the pine tree's needles via steam distillation.
You can learn more about pine needle essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Pinus Sylvestris
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.