Grapefruit (White) Essential Oil
- Enhances Focus
A relative newcomer to the world of aromatherapy, grapefruit has only been used medicinally for the last few centuries but is already making a huge impact. It is often used for cleaning with strong antimicrobial properties and is also lauded for its invigorating, mood-boosting effects. Grapefruit oil is said to increase energy and reduce ‘brain fog’, helping us to think more clearly and feel less fatigued. Diffusing grapefruit is also a popular hangover remedy, and many people claim it helps make the morning after far more bearable.
Our 100% Pure Grapefruit (White) Essential Oil is pale yellow in colour. It has a slightly sharper scent than pink grapefruit oil but retains a sweet, juicy aroma. This oil is extracted from the fruit's peel and is cold-pressed to maintain the integrity of its chemical composition. Therefore, it may contain phototoxic furocoumarins that can irritate skin - always consult a medical professional before topical use.
You can learn more about grapefruit essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Citrus Paradisi
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.