Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Skin Cleanser
Tea tree essential oil is well known as one of the most therapeutic remedies for the body, due to its many benefits for the skin and airways.
Tea tree oil for skin
Its skin-cleansing, abilities also make tea tree oil great for keeping in the bathroom cabinet. A 2017 study tested the effect of tea tree face wash on acne and found that the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects were able to reduce the appearance of acne on the skin.
Tea tree oil for congestion
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
You can learn more about tea tree essential oil over on our blog.
Our 100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil has a strong, herby scent with powerful tangy quality.
It is almost clear in colour and is extracted from the melaleuca alternifolia tree, found in Australia. The leaves of the tree are steam distilled to separate the natural oil from the plant material.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
What is tea tree essential oil good for?
Known as the “medicine cabinet in a bottle”, tea tree oil can tackle anything from fighting infections and healing acne to clearing dandruff and combating congestion.
What's the best way to use tea tree oil?
Tea tree oil can be diluted and topically applied to your hair and skin for effective relief, as well as added to a diffuser for a distinct, familiar aroma.
What does tea tree essential oil smell like?
Tea tree oil is classed as strong and tangy with powerful, well-rounded herbaceous notes.
What blends well with tea tree essential oil?
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NMNishika M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAlways the best!
I use the oil for my candle blend and it always gives off an amazing aroma!
- AKAmina K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoTea tree oil
Good quality, good packaging, very happy with it
- ACAncil C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoTop oil
Multi purpose oil excellent for different purposes
- DCdaniela c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agocool
had amazing properties, I mix it with citrus as the later are my favourites
- RSRobert S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRobert
It's very good for your skin