Cinnamon (Bark) Essential Oil
Considered one of the oldest spices in human history, cinnamon oil has long been associated with health, protection and immunity, and its warming, comforting scent is an old favourite. It is known to help create a cleaner, more hygienic home, and guard the body against many harmful microorganisms, making it particularly useful in the colder months. It is also said to be beneficial for the heart, helping to improve performance and soothe inflammation.
Our 100% Pure Cinnamon (Bark) Essential Oil is pale yellow in colour and has a warm, spicy scent with a reassuring sweetness. It is extracted via steam distillation from the outer bark of the true cinnamon tree, native to South Asia.
Cinnamon oil is extremely potent and as such as we cannot advise applying it to skin. Any queries on this matter should be directed to a medical professional.
You can learn more about cinnamon essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.