Bug Repellent Essential Oil Blend
- INSECT REPELLENT
- CLEANING AGENT
If you're tired of insects invading your home, our Bug Repellent Essential Oil Blend acts as a great natural alternative to pesticides.
Citronella, lemongrass, lavender and peppermint are among the best essential oils for bug repellent, and each has individual pest-repellent properties that combine to keep your home clean and pest-free.
We recommended mixing this essential oil bug repellent with a carrier oil or water to use as a homemade bug spray or adding a few drops to an oil burner to deter unwanted visitors.
Citronella Essential Oil
A famous essential oil bug repellent, citronella oil is such an effective substitute for toxic insecticides that it is recognised as such by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Its sharp, citrus scent is similar to that of lemongrass and is known to protect against disease-carrying insects in warmer countries.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
An old medicinal herb, lemongrass essential oil is often compared to citronella oil for its insect repellent qualities, and gentle, lemony scent.
However, pure lemongrass oil has a whole host of other benefits that many people aren't aware of, helping to support a healthier gut, healthier skin, and even a healthier mind.
Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Diffuse lavender oil in your home for an effective sleep remedy, or use it in home cleaners to help keep pests and harmful bacteria at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint oil has been known to boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Citronella, Lavender, Lemongrass and Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.