Lemongrass Essential Oil
An old medicinal herb, lemongrass is often compared to citronella for its cleaning, pest-repellent qualities, and gentle, lemony scent. However, lemongrass has a whole host of other benefits that many people aren't aware of, allowing the oil to support a healthier gut, healthier skin, and even a healthier mind. A highly antibacterial oil, lemongrass has powerful cleaning properties and can also be used to cleanse the skin and scalp. It is considered a digestive aid, and its soothing properties help combat muscle pain. Lemongrass is also considered a calming oil and is a great home remedy for anxiety.
Our 100% Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil has a refreshing citrus scent with herbal notes and is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the lemongrass herb which is commonly found in India and Southeast Asia.
You can learn more about lemongrass essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Citratus
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.