Cosy Night In - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
On a long and lazy Sunday afternoon, settle yourself by the window and listen to the patter of the rain against the window. Cosy feelings are great for us - they reduce our stress, boost our mood, and help us to remain content and rested. This handmade blend of sweet cinnamon, floral lavender and ylang ylang, and grounding cedarwood is the perfect way to wind down and get cosy at the end of a long day.
Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara) – The soft, woody tones of cedarwood essential oil have a grounding effect on the mind and a sedative effect on mood. Cedarwood can reduce our stress and help us to achieve balance in our emotions.
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – Cinnamon bark is a wonderful naturally mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. In contrast with the other more sedative oils in this blend, cinnamon is intended to keep your mind a little more active than if you were winding down for sleep, so that you can enjoy your cosy evening in to its fullest.
Lavender (French) (Lavandula angustifolia) – Calming and uplifting with a fresh, floral aroma, lavender is renowned worldwide for its ability to harmonise mind, body and spirit.
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – The exotic sweetness of ylang ylang is often used to lessen tension, stress and anxiety. Studies suggest this oil also boosts self-esteem, as well as having sedative effects.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.