5 x 10ml | Starter Essential Oil Gift Set
Our Starter Gift Set is everything you need to begin your aromatherapy journey.
Featuring five of our most popular and versatile essential oils, this collection is a must-have for all beginners.
Eucalyptus (Chinese) Essential Oil
Known for its powerful, purifying scent, eucalyptus essential oil is often used to help clear airways and aid respiration.
Its expectorant properties help it to shift mucus, leading to easier breathing and fighting cold and flu symptoms faster.
Lavender (French) Essential Oil
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon oil is also a popular ingredient in facial toners and home cleaners due to its powerful hygienic properties and its ability to attack harmful microorganisms. When diluted and applied to the skin, it may also effectively boost the lymphatic system.
Peppermint (Piperita) Essential Oil
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint oil has been known to boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.