Gingerbread Essential Oil Blend
Step into the snow-dusted doorway of the bakery and breathe in...
The most comforting of seasonal scents are blended into this spicy bottle for a nostalgic scent reminiscent of winter afternoon treats and festive bakes.
Our Gingerbread Essential Oil Blend combines four warming spices that will help energise and protect you throughout this cold season.
Cinnamon (Bark) Essential Oil
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove Leaf Essential Oil
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
Ginger (Chinese) Essential Oil
The warm spiciness of ginger essential oil is also thought to get the blood flowing and the heart beating faster. The oil is believed to build feelings of courage and assurance, increasing self-esteem to help us approach love with confidence.
Nutmeg Essential Oil
A highly anti-inflammatory oil, nutmeg oil is known to help effectively relieve pain and reduce the accompanying swelling.
These anti-inflammatory properties can help protect organs from damage and guard against several inflammatory conditions. Nutmeg is also known to be a useful remedy for sleep.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, Clove Leaf and Ginger (Chinese) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.