Gingerbread Essential Oil Blend
Step into the snow-dusted doorway of the bakery and breathe in...
The most comforting of seasonal scents are blended into this spicy bottle for a nostalgic scent reminiscent of winter afternoon treats and festive bakes.
Our Gingerbread Essential Oil Blend combines four warming spices that will help energise and protect you throughout this cold season.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
The warm spiciness of ginger essential oil is also thought to get the blood flowing and the heart beating faster. The oil is believed to build feelings of courage and assurance, increasing self-esteem to help us approach love with confidence.
A highly anti-inflammatory oil, nutmeg oil is known to help effectively relieve pain and reduce the accompanying swelling.
These anti-inflammatory properties can help protect organs from damage and guard against several inflammatory conditions. Nutmeg is also known to be a useful remedy for sleep.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, Clove Leaf and Ginger (Chinese) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- JRJo R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoPerfect
Just what I was looking for and 100% natural
- SMSilvia M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoI liked it
I used it for soap making. It gave my soaps a lovely festive scent.
- ESElizabeth S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect for the cooler months
Comforting, cosy and reminiscent of autumn and winter, this essential oil is a beautiful blend. It smells divine. I only use natural essential oils in my products, not synthetic, so I was really pleased to see an essential oil blend like this! Whilst the IFRA limit is low, you don't need much of it anyway.