Clove Leaf Essential Oil
Pure clove leaf essential oil is best known for its seasonal scent, but it also has a wide range of health benefits.
For thousands of years, clove oil has been associated with oral health and was an especially popular remedy in Ancient China. These days the oil is used to promote general health, help fight infections, and aid digestion.
Our 100% Pure Clove Leaf Essential Oil has a spicy, aromatic scent and is pale yellow in colour.
You can learn more about clove leaf essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Eugenia Caryophyllata
Although they are extracted from different parts of the same plant, clove bud and clove leaf are separate oils and it is important to distinguish between the two.
Clove bud oil is more potent with a stronger scent, and should not be applied topically, whereas clove leaf oil is suitable for topical use when diluted.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.