Castor Carrier Oil
- GREAT FOR THE SKIN
Used for a wide range of medical and cosmetic purposes, castor oil is an incredibly multipurpose carrier oil known for helping to flush out and soothe the digestive system.
Naturally rich in ricinoleic acid, our Caster Carrier Oil holds several restorative benefits for the skin, helping to moisturise and repair signs of dryness. This oil is often found in a number of hydrating beauty products as a result and is even said to help sores from drying out as a way of promoting wound healing.
Castor oil is also considered a natural laxative, as its natural compounds help to stimulate and increase muscle movement in the bowels.
Our 100% Pure Castor Oil is pale yellow to clear in colour. This oil is extracted via pressing from the beans of the castor plant, native to the Mediterranean, Eastern Africa and India.
- Skincare: Apply evenly to the skin of the face or body for a fast-absorbing and effective natural moisturiser.
- Massage: Apply to the desired area and massage in circular motions until the oil has completely absorbed.
- Haircare: Add a few drops to damp hair to calm frizz and boost shine.
- Makeup Remover: Add a few drops to a clean cotton pad and sweep across the skin of the face until makeup is removed.
This carrier oil can be used on its own or in combination with any of our pure essential oils.
100% Pure Castor Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Store in a cool, dry place.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this carrier oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.