Cramp Relief - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Studies have suggested that using the essential oils in this handmade blend (consisting of Clary Sage, Lavender (French) and Rose Geranium) and applying topically to the lower abdomen up to a week before your cycle begins, significantly decreases menstrual cramps and pain in the lower abdomen. Cramps are one of the most common (and annoying) symptoms of PMS and menstruation, our aim is to help comfort and relieve this symptom, guiding you to get you feeling more like yourself.
Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea) - A study examining 48 women suggested that when applied topically this oil has a significant reduction in menstrual cramps as opposed to the control group.
Lavender (French) (Lavandula Angustifolia) - A study has suggested that when applied topically this oil greatly reduced pain and discomfort associated with menstrual cramps.
Rose Geranium (Pelargonium Roseum) - Often coined as the oil of feminine strength and strongly associated with femininity, it is no surprise this oil has properties to ease menstrual cramps. This oil is also uplifting, helping to give mental balance and eases stress and anxiety.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.