Rose Geranium Essential Oil
Rose geranium oil is a gentle, floral oil that is known for its calming effects. A popular ingredient in many skincare products, it has soothing, tightening properties that can help to reduce signs of ageing and create a more even skin tone (when diluted), and it is also diffused as a stress reliever. Rose geranium’s anti-inflammatory properties also help it to soothe joint pain and protect our overall health. A fragrant oil, it absorbs easily through the skin and so can act as a natural deodorant, gradually releasing its scent throughout the course of the day.
Our 100% Pure Rose Geranium Essential Oil is an almost-colourless pale green and has a soft, flowery scent with a fresh sweetness. It is similar in scent to our geranium oil but with additional notes of rose. The oil is extracted via steam distillation from the Pelargonium Roseum plant, a slight variation of the Pelargonium plant which is native to South Africa.
Botanical Name: Pelargonium Roseum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.