Myrrh (Thin) Essential Oil
- Skin Cleanser
Rich and smoky, myrrh essential oil has long been connected to ideas of spirituality and solemnity.
Gentle to the skin, myrrh oil makes an effective natural moisturiser and has been used to help prevent signs of ageing since the Ancient Egyptians.
Myrrh oil is also often used to relieve pain and swelling and to combat bacteria and fungi. Many of its properties can be enhanced when combined with its old companion frankincense.
Our 100% Pure Myrrh (Thin) has a complex, earthy scent and is reddish in colour.
This oil is treated with a solvent (food grade) benzyl benzoate in order to soften the resin and allow for easier use.
You can learn more about myrrh essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Commophoria Myrrha
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.