Lavender (French) Essential Oil
Lavender is a calming oil traditionally used for its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to treat wounds and protect from harmful bacteria, and it can also provide relief from pain – particularly menstrual cramps. An incredibly multipurpose oil, it has also been shown to lessen symptoms of depression and anxiety. Diffusing lavender oil in your home can help calm your worries and lift your mood, whilst using it in home cleaners can keep pests and harmful bacteria at bay. Some research even suggests that lavender oil can be beneficial for hair growth.
Our 100% Pure Lavender Essential Oil is almost clear in colour, with a fresh, floral scent. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from lavender plants grown in France.
You can learn more about lavender essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Lavandula Angustifolia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.