Relaxing Essential Oil Blends
Close your eyes and unwind after a long day with our relaxing essential oil blends tailored especially for your inner calm. Shop our collection of relaxing pure essential oil blends below.
What are relaxing essential oil blends?
Made especially for your peace of mind, our range of essential oil blends for relaxation help to calm the senses and ease the body, ready for a perfect evening of deserved self-care.
These relaxing diffuser blends bring together a mix of the very best pure essential oils, including lavender, ylang ylang and bergamot, to help you relax and unwind after a long and stressful day.
Add a few drops of sweet dreams onto your pillow before bed, or use our relaxing essential oil blends for meditation to help ground and centre your mind.
What are the best essential oils for sleep and relaxation?
A common ingredient you will find in several of our relaxing essential oil blends is Lavender (French) Essential Oil. A floral oil with a gentle herbaceous scent, lavender is most popular for its relaxing and stress-relieving properties. A study conducted in 2012 even discovered that lavender can impact the limbic system of the brain, helping to control and ease intense emotions.
Other popular oils for sleep and relaxation include:
Calming and balancing, these essential oils for relaxation can all help create an environment ideal for calming the mind and settling into sleep.
How to use essential oils for relaxation
Relaxing essential oils and essential oil blends can both be easily incorporated into your day-to-day life, to create a sense of peace and calm in stressful or anxiety-inducing moments. Some popular essential oil uses for relaxation include:
- Diffusion: Perhaps the most well-known method for using essential oils is diffusion. Adding a few drops to a diffuser or oil burner and letting the scent drift through the air is an easy and efficient way to relax your mind, while still continuing with your day. Alternatively, lying in your room with the ascent surrounding you can help create double the serenity.
- Inhalation: If you don't have a diffuser or would rather experience the effects of the oil more directly, you can choose to inhale the oil directly from the bottle or add it to a cotton pad or handkerchief. This is a great option for on-the-go aromatherapy, especially if you find yourself feeling stressed while out of the house.
- Rubbing onto the skin: Adding a few drops of your chosen blend to a carrier oil (such as sweet almond or jojoba), and rubbing it onto your temples, wrists, or behind your ears is a good choice if you wish to smell the calming scents of the oil, which also feeling it soak its benefits into your skin. Adding this mixture to your palms and inhaling is also a great way to experience these effects in a more direct manner (just remember to wash your hands afterwards!)
Anti-Anxiety Essential Oil BlendFrom £3.49
Cosy Night In Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
Cramp Relief Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
Floral Relief Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
Meditation Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
Relax and Unwind Essential Oil BlendFrom £3.49
Summer Meadows Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
Sweet Dreams Essential Oil BlendFrom £2.99
What are relaxing essential oil blends good for?
Our range of relaxing essential oil blends for diffusers not only make the home smell sweet and peaceful, but they also carry a number of other benefits for the mind, body, and soul. These include:
- Reducing stress and worry
- Pain relief
- Meditation and grounding
- Aiding sleep
- Boosting and balancing mood
Many of our relaxing blends also contain floral essential oils, making them very popular for use in homemade candles, soaps, and wax melts packed with beneficial properties. Visit our blog to discover recipes for how to make your own.