Energy - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
If you're already dreaming about your third coffee of the morning, try diffusing a few drops of this vibrant blend instead. Our Energy Pure Essential Oil Blend combines notes of herbs, citrus and mint for a refreshing, stimulating scent that resets the senses and gives our body and brain a boost. This blend also helps to reduce tension and anxiety - two notorious drains on our energy levels.
Basil (Ocimum canum) - Often called the oil of renewal, basil has a strong, fresh and herby aroma that is said to relax the mind and alleviate fatigue. Basil oil is also used to calm nerves and anxiety.
Lemon (Citrus limomum) - The sharp, zesty scent of lemon is known to be uplifting and energising. The oil can provide a boost of positivity and motivation that sees us through a long day.
Spearmint (Mentha spicata) - The clean, fresh scent of spearmint oil has a refreshing effect on the mind and is said to be effective for preventing fatigue and improving exercise performance. Spearmint oil can also relieve stress and tension.
Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) - Sweet orange has a sweet, tangy scent that helps to prevent fatigue. It has also been shown to improve athletic performance.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.