Meditation Essential Oil Blend
- FLORAL AROMA
If you find it hard to switch off your active mind and enter a meditative state, then our Meditation Pure Essential Oil Blend can help.
This blend contains lavender, thyme and ylang ylang - three oils high in linalool.
The compound linalool is known to increase alpha brain waves, which are present during states of meditation.
Lavender oil is very high in linalool, and can help to stabilise you if you are having a restless meditation session. The soothing, calming properties of lavender promote mindfulness and help to distract from discomfort or unease.
Also rich in linalool, thyme oil can promote focus and peacefulness. The oil has a balancing effect on mood, preventing any distracting mood swings.
Ylang ylang is often said to have a 'harmonising' effect, helping us to level our emotions and feel content. This uplifting effect, coupled with its high linalool content, enhances the quality of meditation.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Lavender, Thyme (White) and Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.