Meditation - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Our handmade blend of Lavender, Thyme and Ylang Ylang has a lovely calming and grounding aroma to give you a helping hand in achieving a meditative state.
This meditation blend is intended to increase the alpha waves in your brain (which are present during states of meditation) using a combination of these oils which are high in linalool (a chemical compound known to promote alpha brain waves).
Lavender (Lavender Officinalis): A calming and uplifting oil with a fresh and floral aroma, this lavender oil has a high level of linalool, helping to stabilise you if you are having a restless meditation session; inspiring focus and giving you an enhanced state of mindfulness.
Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris): This oil is uplifting and reviving with a herbaceous scent and warming effect. Thyme essential oil also has a high linalool content, helping to increase alpha waves in your brain.
Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata): With a floral, sweet, and exotic aroma, Ylang Ylang essential oil is also high in linalool and is often used to reduce stress, anxiety, and is beneficial in promoting a relaxed state.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.