Christingle Pure Essential Oil Blend
- CITRUS NOTES
In a quiet, candlelit church, a festive procession makes its way up the aisle. In each pair of hands is clasped an orange, studded with clove buds and sweets and topped with a flickering light...
Our Christingle Pure Essential Oil Blend combines sweet orange with seasonal spices cinnamon and clove to create a reverent festive scent that is both nostalgic and inviting.
Orange (Citrus sinesis) has often been used to lift mood and ease stress. Coupled with the warming, bacteria-fighting properties of cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) and the immune-boosting qualities of clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata), this blend will help to keep you well and happy this festive season.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud and Orange (Sweet) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.