Spider Repellent Essential Oil Blend
- SPIDER DETERRENT
- MOUSE REPELLENT
- CLEANING AGENT
Beat the fearful spider season with this punchy blend of strong citrus and powerful peppermint to keep these unwanted guests away.
Combining Lemon (Steam Distilled), Orange (Sweet), and Peppermint (Arvensis), this blend contains three of the best essential oils for repelling spiders, each equipped with its own set of fighting benefits to protect your home.
We recommended mixing 7-10 drops of spider repellent essential oil blend with 500ml of water and a dash of dish soap to emulsify in a spray bottle.
Shake well and spray around spider-prone areas, e.g. entry points, windows and dark corners of the room — repeat weekly or as required.
Lemon oil is also a popular ingredient in facial toners and home cleaners due to its powerful hygienic properties and its ability to attack harmful microorganisms. When diluted and applied to the skin, it may also effectively boost the lymphatic system.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint oil has been known to boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Lemon, Orange (Sweet) and Peppermint (Arvensis) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- AGAndrew G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars15 minutes agoAnnoying Spiders.
Absolutely works .We live on a boat and are plaqued by spiders , not anymore .
- ARAnna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterday🤞helping
As an essential oil it smells divine. So far seems to be helping and long may it continue.
- JMJanina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFresh
Don’t known if it works on spiders yet, but smells lovely
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoPerfect for repelling spiders
Love this - smells fresh and lasted ages. No spiders welcome here with this round my windows and doors!
- SSSimea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLovely smell and works well
I Love the smell and it seems to keep some spiders away but as mentioned in the instructions, I would be careful about stains.