Sweet Dreams - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
Lack of sleep impacts every aspect of our life, and it's frustrating when we're not staying awake by choice. Essential oils have been used for centuries to promote sleep, ease anxiety, and help us to drift off. Our Sweet Dreams Pure Essential Oil Blend combines four oils which have been found to enhance the length and quality of sleep, so that when you rise in the morning you're ready to face the day.
Lavender (French) (Lavandula officinalis) - Lavender has been considered a calming oil for centuries and is often used in sleep-promoting products. It can be particularly useful when sleeplessness is caused by stress or anxiety.
Cedarwood (Himalayan) (Cedrus deodara) - Cedarwood's grounding, sedative properties create feelings of safety and comfort. This makes us feel able to close our eyes without worry or fear.
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – Ylang ylang has natural soothing, sedative properties which, research has shown, make it easy for us to fall asleep.
Lemon Verbena (Aloysia Citrodora) – Lemon verbena is rich in melatonin, which is primarily released by the pineal gland at nighttime. It is also thought to relieve stress and tension.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.