5 x 10ml | Citrus Essential Oils Gift Set
Known across the world of aromatherapy for their uplifting and energising qualities, citrus oils are a welcome addition for boosting mood, dispelling stress and supercharging the body.
Their renowned antibacterial properties also make them a powerful ingredient for DIY home cleaners.
Discover your favourite zesty scents in this must-have collection of citrus best sellers.
Bergamot essential oil has been studied extensively for its ability to relieve stress and anxiety. An uplifting oil, it also increases positive feelings, delivering a little brightness.
Grapefruit (White) Essential Oil
Grapefruit essential oil is strongly associated with mood-balancing effects and is said to promote stress-relief and reinvigoration.
Lemon oil is also a popular ingredient in facial toners and home cleaners due to its powerful hygienic properties and its ability to attack harmful microorganisms. When diluted and applied to the skin, it may also effectively boost the lymphatic system.
Mandarin oil has been found to ease worries and prevent stress-related sleep loss, as well as help to soothe inflammation both topically and internally.
Mandarin essential oil is especially beneficial to the skin thanks to its antibacterial effects.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.