We Three Kings Essential Oil Blend
- SPICED AROMA
- EARTHY NOTES
Follow the brightest star and lose yourself in a magical Christmas story with this truly serene blend of exotic, festive spices.
Mysterious notes of myrrh and frankincense offer themselves up in our We Three Kings Pure Essential Oil Blend, supported by the familiar fragrant warmth of ginger and cinnamon.
The antibacterial properties of myrrh and the sickness-preventing qualities of ginger make these ancient remedies the perfect companions to see you through the winter months.
Coupled with mood-boosting frankincense and warming cinnamon bark, this blend is the perfect way to brighten your Christmas.
What are the ingredients in We Three Kings Pure Essential Oil Blend?
Our We Three Kings oil is a 100% pure blend of cinnamon, ginger, and frankincense essential oils.
Can We Three Kings Pure Essential Oil Blend be used for meditation purposes?
Yes, our We Three Kings blend can be added to a diffuser or topically applied with a carrier oil for use in meditation.
How is We Three Kings Pure Essential Oil Blend different from other holiday-themed essential oil blends?
Our We Three Kings blend focuses on the more traditional aromas of Christmastime, honing in on ancient and exotic scents.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
The warm spiciness of ginger essential oil is also thought to get blood flowing and the heart beating faster. The oil is believed to build feelings of courage and assurance, increasing self-esteem to help us approach love with confidence.
Frankincense essential oil is commonly used for its brightening, immune-boosting effects, helping to promote health and positivity in the colder months.
Frankincense oil also has beautifying effects on the skin, reducing signs of aging, and is said to help relieve gastric distress.
Myrrh oil is an effective natural moisturiser and is often used to relieve pain and swelling. Rich, resinous and smokey in scent, myrrh oil have long been connected to ideas of spirituality and solemnity.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org