2 x 100ml | Rosemary & Tea Tree Essential Oil Starter Kit
Inspire lasting freshness with this pungent, herby set.
Rosemary Essential Oil - Rosemary has been used traditionally for thousands of years and is well known for its historic connection to memory. It is still used to improve cognitive function and lower stress today, making it an ideal study companion. Rosemary oil is also said to boost liver health and has even been found to have a positive impact on hair regrowth.
Botanical Name: Rosemarinus Officinalis L.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - Tea tree is well known as one of the most therapeutic essential oils due to its many benefits for the skin and airways. Able to fight infections and relieve congestion, and commonly used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold. Its skin-cleansing, breath-freshening abilities also make it a great oil to keep in the bathroom cabinet.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.