Root Chakra Essential Oil Blend
The root chakra creates a foundation for the other six chakras, as well as producing a grounding base for our overall health and well-being.
A balanced root chakra helps us to feel level, secure and safe. Our Root Chakra Pure Essential Oil Blend combines four grounding, warming essential oils to support our wellness.
Cedarwood (Himalayan) Essential Oil
Supporting a calm mind and inviting peaceful thoughts, cedarwood essential oil is powerful, yet subtle, with a soft woody scent. Cedarwood is protective and grounding, helping us to feel assured in our wellness.
Myrrh has ancient ties to spirituality and helps us to recognise and acknowledge our emotions as they arise. This allows us to fully connect with our emotions and work through them in order to turn the negative into the positive.
Patchouli (Indonesian) Essential Oil
Calming patchouli draws the energy down into the body and anchors it at the root chakra. Its grounding effects help to ease anxiety and lift low moods.
Ylang Ylang (Complete) Essential Oil
Rich, floral and delicate, ylang ylang is known for soothing stress and boosting confidence.
You can learn more about the seven chakras and aromatherapy over on our blog.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Cedarwood (Himalayan), Frankincense (Serrata), Myrrh (Thin) and Patchouli (Indonesian) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.