12 x 10ml | Advanced Essential Oil Gift Set
If you're ready to take your aromatherapy journey to the next level, this set of twelve bespoke essential oils can help take you there.
Containing a specially-curated collection of florals, spices, herbs and citrus fruits, our Advanced Gift Set will expand your aromatherapy knowledge and boost your wellness in a new and creative way.
Bergamot essential oil has been studied extensively for its ability to relieve stress and anxiety. An uplifting oil, it also increases positive feelings, delivering a little brightness.
The soft, woody tones of cedarwood essential oil have a grounding effect on the mind and a sedative effect on mood. Cedarwood can reduce our stress and help us to achieve balance in our emotions.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
This so-called 'women's oil' has been found to have many benefits for common PMS symptoms, and cramps are no exception. Clary sage is well known for its ability to ease anxiety and calm the mind. It's also said to relieve tension and pain, particularly in the abdominal region.
Geranium essential oil is a very effective remedy for anxiety and can also relieve pain. The oil is also said to have soothing effects that can benefit the appearance of skin as well as overall health.
Grapefruit essential oil is strongly associated with mood-balancing effects and is said to promote stress-relief and reinvigoration.
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
Lemon oil is also a popular ingredient in facial toners and home cleaners due to its powerful hygienic properties and its ability to attack harmful microorganisms. When diluted and applied to the skin, it may also effectively boost the lymphatic system.
Refreshing and stimulating, our pure peppermint oil has been known to boost energy, improve breath flow and relax sore muscles.
Used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, our pure rosemary oil is well known for its ability to improve cognitive function and lower stress. It is also said to be great for study and concentration.
Rosemary essential oils have recently spiralled into popularity due to their ability to improve hair growth and thickness.
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health.
Ylang ylang essential oil is said to boost immune response, and also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.