Keen to learn more about aromatherapy roll ons? You've come to right place.
Roll on essential oils are all the rage recently, and for good reason. Compact, flexible, and easy to apply, there's no need to wonder why the aromatherapy roller ball has become such a craze among lovers of wellness.
We're rolling through everything you need to know about how to use aromatherapy roller balls in your routine (no pun intended).
What is an aromatherapy roll on?
Usual roller sizes will be around 10ml with an attached roller ball and removable cap. They will also feature a skin-loving base like coconut oil, as well as useful essential oils for sleep, relaxation, or energy.
Rollerballs can target a number of therapeutic benefits and may also feature essential oil blends to help tackle numerous ailments at once.
What kind of aromatherapy roller balls are available?
There are tons of essential oil rollerballs to choose from, and each serve great individual purposes for your routine. Here are some of our favourites:
- Anti-Anxiety Roll On - as the name suggests, this blend is great for targeting symptoms of anxiety and facilitating relaxation wherever you are.
- Relax & Unwind Roll On - after a long day, this roller ball is will come in handy for forgetting about the tense moments and easing into your evening.
- Refresh & Focus Roll On - before a big exam or a major presentation, a swift application of this roller blend will re-target your concentration in no time.
- Lavender Roll On - lavender is famous for aiding sleep, so gently swiping it on your body before bed is ideal for sweeter dreams.
- Clary Sage Roll On - known as the "woman's oil", clary sage can quickly banish mood swings and help with hormone headaches.
- Eucalyptus Roll On - if you feel a cold coming on, swipe some eucalyptus across your wrists to say goodbye to symptoms for good.
- Tea Tree Roll On - tea tree oil is coined as the "medicine cabinet in a bottle", so there's truly no end to the possibilities of this herbal remedy.
If you're not keen on any of these, you can also try making your own rollerball oils right at home.
How to use aromatherapy roll on
Aromatherapy rollerballs are specifically designed to be added to your pulse points. The most famous areas where application of a rollerball can take place include:
Wherever you chose to apply them though, here are a few simple steps on how to easily use them in your day-to-day:
- Select your favourite rollerball and unscrew the cap.
- Hold the product by the bottle and gently glide the ball across your chosen pulse point(s).
- Rub in the oils if you feel it necessary or leave to absorb into the skin.
- Re-apply as often as needed.
Roll on essential oils are one of the easiest ways to enjoy the wonders of aromatherapy, and they leave you smelling great too!
Wherever you choose to apply them, we're sure their impactful scents will inspire a whole new world of wellness.