7 x 10ml | Woodland Essential Oil Gift Set
The ultimate collection of woodland essential oils is here.
Bringing together seven scents of the forest, this set is everything you need to welcome the outside world into your home.
Black spruce oil has powerful mood-boosting properties that allow it to relieve stress and promote easier sleep.
A highly antibacterial oil, black spruce essential oil is also a great choice for cleaning, and can act as a decongestant to relieve cough and cold symptoms.
The soft, woody tones of cedarwood essential oil have a grounding effect on the mind and a sedative effect on mood. Cedarwood can reduce our stress and help us to achieve balance in our emotions.
Cypress oil is often used to prevent infection, as it can act as a natural antiseptic and has powerful antibacterial qualities.
Cypress oil can also help to soothe muscle pain and relax chest muscles, inhibiting coughing fits.
Juniper Berry essential oil is a cleansing, purifying oil that also acts as a popular ingredient in home cleaning sprays.
In recent years, juniper berry has been used to help treat symptoms of stress as well as aid sleep.
Myrtle essential oil can be incredibly beneficial for skin, getting rid of excess oil and clearing dead skin cells, as well as cleansing pores.
Many people use myrtle oil in oil-pulling to neutralise bad breath, and it also acts as a natural deodorant, thanks to its aromatic, antifungal properties.
Patchouli essential oil has had a recent boost in popularity due to its extensive use in Hippie culture throughout the 1960s.
Patchouli oil for aromatherapy is also said to balance mood, and can even be used as an aphrodisiac as well as an effective insect repellent.
Said to be useful for fighting infections and relieving congestion, pure tea tree essential oil has been famous for its medicinal benefits for centuries and can be used to treat everyday illnesses such as the common cold.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.