Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Pain Relief
A common ingredient in muscle balms, a few drops of soothing wintergreen essential oil can make a great addition to an aromatic bath, helping to soak tired muscles and relieve aches and swelling.
Wintergreen oil is also known to help clear airways, allow easier breathing, and have an invigorating effect, making it a great pre-workout scent.
Its antioxidant abilities also allow it to protect our bodies from oxidising damage and guard our overall health.
How is wintergreen essential oil extracted?
Our wintergreen oil is extracted via steam distillation from the Gaultheria Procumbens plant, native to North America.
Can wintergreen essential oil be used for skin care?
When diluted with a carrier oil, wintergreen oil can be used on the skin as an effective antioxidant.
Is wintergreen essential oil safe for pets?
No, wintergreen oil is not safe for pets and can in fact be toxic to most animals.
Our 100% Pure Wintergreen Essential Oil has a fresh, minty scent and is yellow in colour. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the wintergreen plant, native to North America.
You can learn more about wintergreen essential oil and its history over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PSPenny S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely and fresh
Think pine and menthol - lovely and fresh!
- TPToni P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoTop oil
- CTChristine T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWintergreen essential oil
The Wintergreen essential oil has been helping with inflammation in my joints. The size of bottle is great and the product is very reasonably priced.