Wintergreen Essential Oil 100% Pure and Natural (Aromatherapy)
- Please be aware that wintergreen oil has been known to stain due to its powerful colour and therefore should be used sparingly. We would always recommend a patch test before use. -
Wintergreen essential oil is extracted via steam distillation from the leaves of the wintergreen herb. It is deep red in colour and is extracted via steam distillation of the leaves of the wintergreen herb.
Wintergreen essential oil possesses a strong, clear aroma similar to that of tiger balm. In fact the reason for this similarity is that Wintergreen oil is actually often used as a core ingredient for tiger balm, and therefore shares a lot of the same properties.
Wintergreen oil is commonly used in massage as it creates a warming and soothing effect. This is because Wintergreen essential oil contains compounds that sooth muscle and joint aches. It is also frequently used in baths to create a relaxing, calming aroma.
Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens
Mainly used in vapour therapy, aromatherapy, massage, bath and skincare.
100% Pure Wintergreen Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin
- Avoid use during pregnancy, and keep away from children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Please perform a patch test in the bath as this oil is known to stain surfaces. We accept no liability for product stains.
The information provided is given in good faith and the benefits of Wintergreen Oil given are obtained from characteristics commonly associated with it. The information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.