Hyssop Essential Oil
Renowned for its powerful cleansing properties, hyssop has been associated with purity since Biblical times. It is often used to treat respiratory conditions and protect the body from pain and illness. Hyssop oil can help relieve cough symptoms by controlling spasms in the chest and clearing airways. It can naturally fight infections, making it a great natural cleaning agent. It is also a highly soothing oil, able to cleanse irritations on the skin and calm inflamed muscles.
Our 100% Pure Hyssop Essential Oil has a sweet, refreshing floral scent with notes of herbs and just a hint of mint. This oil is clear to pale yellow in colour. It is extracted from the hyssop plant's leaves and flowers, which is native to Southern Europe and the Middle East.
You can learn more about hyssop essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Hyssopus Officinalis L.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.