Cypress Essential Oil
- HEART HEALTH
Used by Hippocrates to support heart health, cypress essential oil has been associated with high quality of life for centuries.
These days, cypress oil is often used to prevent infection, as it can act as a natural antiseptic and has powerful antibacterial qualities.
Cypress oil can also help to soothe muscle pain and relax chest muscles, inhibiting coughing fits.
What is cypress essential oil good for?
Great for treating coughs, reducing muscular pain, and soothing stress, cypress oil has been featured in spas for decades thanks to its calming energy.
What's the best way to use cypress oil?
When combined with a carrier oil, cypress is a great natural deodorant. It can also be used in massages or diffused to help reduce tense emotions.
What does cypress essential oil smell like?
Our cypress essential oil is fresh and clean with strong herbaceous notes and a lightly woody, spicy undertone.
What blends well with cypress essential oil?
Cypress oil blends well with scents like clary sage, lavender, lemon, rosemary, and tea tree.
Our 100% Pure Cypress Essential Oil has a fresh, forest scent with a hint of sweetness and is pale yellow in colour. It is distilled from the leaves of the cypress tree, which commonly grows in the Mediterranean region.
You can learn more about cypress essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cupressus Sempervirens
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.