Cypress Essential Oil
- HEART HEALTH
Used by Hippocrates to support heart health, cypress essential oil has been associated with high quality of life for centuries.
These days, cypress oil is often used to prevent infection, as it can act as a natural antiseptic and has powerful antibacterial qualities.
Cypress oil can also help to soothe muscle pain and relax chest muscles, inhibiting coughing fits.
You can learn more about cypress essential oil over on our blog.
What is cypress essential oil good for?
Great for treating coughs, reducing muscular pain, and soothing stress, cypress oil has been featured in spas for decades thanks to its calming energy.
What's the best way to use cypress oil?
Cypress essential oil can be used in various ways depending on the desired effect.
It's commonly used in aromatherapy; add a few drops to a diffuser or to a warm bath to enjoy its refreshing, grounding scent. When combined with a carrier oil, cypress is a great natural deodorant. It can also be used in massages or diffused to help reduce tense emotions.
What does cypress essential oil smell like?
Our cypress oil is known for its fresh and clean scent, often compared to the aroma of pine or juniper. It carries a slightly woody and earthy undertone, balanced by a distinct, refreshing evergreen top note.
Its invigorating, crisp fragrance can be described as being reminiscent of a forest, which makes it popular in aromatherapy for creating a calming and grounding atmosphere.
What blends well with cypress essential oil?
Cypress essential oil has a fresh, woody aroma that pairs well with many different essential oils.
For a calming and grounding blend, combine it with oils like sandalwood, cedarwood, or frankincense. To enhance its refreshing properties, blend it with citrus oils such as lemon, bergamot, or grapefruit.
It also pairs beautifully with floral oils like lavender and geranium for a more balanced, soothing blend.
Our 100% Pure Cypress Essential Oil has a fresh, forest scent with a hint of sweetness and is pale yellow in colour. It is distilled from the leaves of the cypress tree, which commonly grows in the Mediterranean region.
Botanical Name: Cupressus Sempervirens
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cypress Essential Oil
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- DNDavid N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat buy
- USUna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 hours agoCypress essential oil
Not used this oil before. Definitely use again for using with my clients for when they are having a detox massage
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEffective
I love using this for thread veins on my legs, combined with argan oil. It really works!