2 x 100ml | Cinnamon Bark & Lemongrass Essential Oil Starter Kit
Awaken the soul with this full and fragrant pair.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil - Considered one of the oldest spices in human history, cinnamon oil has long been associated with health, protection and immunity, and its warming, comforting scent is an old favourite. It is known to help create a cleaner, more hygienic home, and guard the body against many harmful microorganisms, making it particularly useful in the colder months. It is also said to be beneficial for the heart, helping to improve performance and soothe inflammation.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
Lemongrass Essential Oil - Lemongrass is often compared to citronella for its cleaning, pest-repellent qualities, as well as its gentle, lemony scent. However, lemongrass has a whole host of other benefits that many people aren't aware of, allowing the oil to support a healthier gut, healthier skin, and even a healthier mind. A highly antimicrobial oil, lemongrass has powerful cleaning properties and can be also be used to cleanse the skin and scalp. It is said to be a digestive aid, and its soothing properties help combat muscle pain. Lemongrass is also considered a calming oil and is a great home remedy for anxiety.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Citratus
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.