Palmarosa Essential Oil
A member of the lemongrass family rather than the rose, palmarosa is most famous for its fragrance, used widely in Europe to scent cosmetic products for many years. It has great benefits for the skin, deeply cleaning pores and replenishing skin cells with a deeply nourishing effect. Many people use palmarosa oil as a natural treatment for acne. The oil has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, battling bacteria and guarding the body against infection. It is also said to positively impact the nervous system, balancing mood and reducing symptoms of stress.
Our 100% Pure Palmarosa Essential Oil has a sweet herbal scent with notes of rose and an underlying hint of citrus. This oil is pale yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the grass leaves of the palmarosa plant, which is native to India.
You can learn more about palmarosa essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon Martinii
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.