Parsley Seed Essential Oil
The largest component of parsley seed oil is limonene, which explains why the oil has such pronounced cleaning abilities. Antibacterial, antifungal and insect-repellent parsley seed can deeply clean the home and protect the household's health in the process. It is also used by those who have irregular periods and is said to help regulate this natural process and reduce excessive bleeding and bloating.
Our 100% Pure Parsley Seed Essential Oil has a warm herbal scent with woody notes and an underlying spiciness. This oil is brown and is extracted from the parsley herb native to the Mediterranean region. It is important to note that parsley seed essential oil is extracted specifically from the seeds of the herb, which are rich in oil, and is, therefore, a different, more potent oil than parsley essential oil.
You can learn more about parsley essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Petroselinum Sativum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.