Parsley Seed Essential Oil
- Insect Repellent
Antibacterial, antifungal and insect-repellent parsley seed essential oil can help deeply clean the home and protect the household's health in the process.
Parsley seed oil can also be used by those who have irregular periods as it is said to help regulate this natural process and reduce excessive bleeding and bloating.
You can learn more about parsley essential oil over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using parsley seed essential oil?
Parsley seed oil has many impactful benefits including repelling insects, regulating the menstrual cycle, and acting as an antioxidant. It’s also great for use in homemade cleaning products.
How is parsley seed essential oil extracted?
Parsley seed oil is more potent than standard parsley oil, and is extracted from the seeds of the Petroselinum Sativum herb.
Can parsley seed oil be used in cooking?
All our essential oils are for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
Our 100% Pure Parsley Seed Essential Oil has a warm herbal scent with woody notes and an underlying spiciness. This oil is brown and is extracted from the parsley herb native to the Mediterranean region.
It is important to note that parsley seed essential oil is extracted specifically from the seeds of the herb, which are rich in oil, and is, therefore, a different, more potent oil than parsley essential oil.
Botanical Name: Petroselinum Sativum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com
- JZJerry Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery potent
I don't use this oil on its own as scent can be very earthy like (but its just my personal opinion) I am using this oil for its therapeutic properties as its diuretic properties. It needs to be used with caution. Definitely don't use this oil if pregnant or breast feeding (as most of essentilal oils.) This oil can cause contraction with prescribe medication. This oil can also cause irritation. In folklore Parsley is associated with protection from evil spirits, love and fertility.