Anti-Anxiety Essential Oil Blend
Lie back, close your eyes, and breathe deeply. When your stress is mounting, a few drops of our Anti-Anxiety Pure Essential Oil Blend can help to make it all melt away.
With notes of bergamot (Citrus Bergamia), lavender (Lavender Officinalis), and ylang ylang (Cananga Odorata), this calming, soothing blend combines three infamous essential oils for anxiety oils to take you from a place of stress and worry to one of total tranquility.
Bergamot essential oil has been studied extensively for its ability to relieve stress and anxiety. An uplifting oil, it also increases positive feelings, delivering a little brightness.
Lavender (French) essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
This delicate oil has many applications beyond its beautiful scent and is often used to soothe stress, boost confidence, and support overall health.
Ylang ylang essential oil is said to boost immune response, and also has strong antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Bergamot, Lavender (French) and Ylang Ylang (Compete) Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.