Sea Buckthorn Carrier Oil
- HAIR CARE
- SKIN CARE
Sometimes called "the holy fruit of the Himalayas", sea buckthorn has been revered in traditional medicines for centuries due to their rich benefits to the hair, skin, and beyond.
Naturally full of antioxidants that help protect the body against illnesses and signs of ageing, sea buckthorn oil is said to significantly improve the strength of the skin, as well as deliver noticeable shine and smoothness. It has even been suggested that sea buckthorn can be used to treat burns and promote wound healing, largely due to its high levels of palmitoleic acid.
Sea buckthorn carrier oil can also improve the appearance of hair by helping repair damage as well as restoring elasticity.
Our Sea Buckthorn (Cold Pressed) Carrier Oil is deep red in colour and is extracted via cold pressing from the pulp of the sea buckthorn fruit, native to Europe and parts of Asia.
- Skincare: Apply evenly to the skin of the face or body for a fast-absorbing and effective natural moisturiser.
- Massage: Apply to the desired area and massage in circular motions until the oil has completely absorbed.
- Haircare: Add a few drops to damp hair to calm frizz and boost shine.
- Makeup Remover: Add a few drops to a clean cotton pad and sweep across the skin of the face until makeup is removed.
This carrier oil can be used on its own or in combination with any of our pure essential oils.
100% Pure Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Store in a cool, dry place.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this carrier oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.