Garlic Essential Oil
- SKIN CLEANSER
- HAIR CARE
Used extensively across the world for thousands of years, garlic essential oil is one of the most famous natural remedies.
Despite its well-documented benefits, garlic oil is often neglected in aromatherapy due to its overpowering scent and is not often used in diffusion.
Garlic Oil for Skin
However, applying the garlic oil topically (when very well diluted) can greatly benefit skin, hair, and the immune system. It can even be used in oil-pulling to relieve toothache.
You can learn more about garlic essential oil and its history over on our blog.
Is garlic essential oil safe for use on the skin?
Garlic essential oil is safe for skin use when properly diluted with a carrier oil. We also recommend performing a patch test before use.
Can garlic essential oil be used in cooking?
Our essential oils are for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
How can garlic essential oil be used for aromatherapy?
Garlic essential oil can be added to an electric diffuser or oil burner and used on the skin and hair with a carrier oil.
Our 100% Pure Garlic Essential Oil has a strong, recognisable garlicky scent and is yellow in colour. It is extracted via steam distillation from the bulbs of Allium sativum, native to Middle Asia.
Due to the powerful nature of this scent, we would advise caution before use – one drop goes a long way!
Botanical Name: Allium Sativum
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact email@example.com