Four Thieves - Pure Essential Oil Blend - Aromatherapy - 100% Natural
This handmade blend takes inspiration from the essential oil blend that was used during the bubonic plague and the four thieves who wore it to protect themselves from falling ill. This blend could be used as a decongestant to aide when you are feeling a bit under the weather. This essential oil blend possesses an strong aromatic scent due to the presence of clove bud and cinnamon oil in particular.
Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophyllata) - This oil is well known for relieving toothaches, as well as helping relief mild oral discomfort due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also reported to have numerous other benefits as a stimulant and as an aphrodisiac.
Lemon (Citrus Limonum) – The most popular citrus oil, commonly used to relieve nausea, this oil is extracted from the peel of the fruit via steam distillation.
Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) - Cinnamon essential oil is a natural cleanser and can help stimulate digestion and ease abdominal discomfort and inflammation. Cinnamon essential oil is very strong and as such we advise caution before applying diluted to the skin.
Eucalyptus Chinese (Eucalyptus Globulus) - Eucalyptus oil is well known for assisting with respiratory issues, sore throats and seasonal allergies. When vapourised this oil is known to promote concentration, prevent drowsiness and improve alertness. This Eucalyptus essential oil is of the Chinese variety, which has the powerful eucalyptus aroma commonly associated with eucalyptus oil commonly used in the West.
Rosemary (Rosemarinus Officinalis L.) – Rosemary oil is known to be energising, stimulating, and helps focus the mind, and is often used to manage stress and overcome mental exhaustion.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE EARLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.