Four Thieves Essential Oil Blend
- RELIEVE CONGESTION
This handmade blend takes inspiration from the essential oil remedy that was used during the bubonic plague - and the four thieves who wore it to protect themselves from falling ill.
With cleansing, protective, and decongestant properties, our Four Thieves Pure Essential Oil Blend is a household favourite and can play a role in guarding our health, just as it did for the four thieves all those centuries ago.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
Lemon oil is an incredibly popular cleaning oil and can help to keep our homes safe and hygienic.
Cinnamon oil is a natural cleanser and has lots of benefits for our internal health. It is also known to help ease abdominal and gastric discomfort.
Eucalyptus oil is well known for assisting with respiratory issues, sore throats, and seasonal allergies. It is also known to promote concentration and alertness.
Rosemary oil is known to be energising and stimulating. It can boost our internal health and also lower our stress levels.
Rosemary essential oils have recently spiralled into popularity due to their ability to improve hair growth and thickness.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
100% Pure Clove Bud, Lemon, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus (Chinese) and Rosemary Essential Oil
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.