7 x 10ml | Christmas Collection Essential Oil Gift Set
As the colder weather draws in, find comfort in the warm and inviting scents of these seven festive essential oils.
Designed to protect your health and soothe your mind, these essential oils are filled with restorative properties to see you through the Winter period.
This collection ranges from traditionally spicy to indulgently sweet - so you're sure to find the comforting scent for you.
Cinnamon bark is a wonderful natural mood booster, reducing stress and promoting positivity. Cinnamon is also known to increase blood flow to the brain, providing an energising effect and encouraging inspiration.
Clove oil is known to have deep cleaning properties that have seen it used for all kinds of ailments - even toothaches.
Frankincense essential oil is commonly used for its brightening, immune-boosting effects, helping to promote health and positivity in the colder months.
Frankincense oil also has beautifying effects on the skin, reducing signs of aging, and is said to help relieve gastric distress.
The warm spiciness of ginger essential oil is also thought to get blood flowing and the heart beating faster. The oil is believed to build feelings of courage and assurance, increasing self-esteem to help us approach love with confidence.
Lavender essential oil is a calming and relaxing natural remedy, traditionally used for its healing properties.
It has a powerful ability to help in treating wounds and protecting against harmful bacteria, and it is also said to help provide relief from pain.
An incredibly multipurpose oil, pure lavender essential oil can also help to reduce stress and dispel low moods.
A natural air freshener, pine needle oil can help to protect our health when diffused and can also act as a natural perfume or deodorant to help mask personal odour.
Pine needle oil's soothing, cleansing effects make it a popular skin tonic, able to clear up imperfections and calm irritations.
Associated with prosperity, oranges have been used medicinally for hundreds of years. Able to lift spirits and relieve anxiety, orange oil is considered a brightening, bettering oil that contributes to overall wellness. Like other citrus oils, orange oil is an excellent cleaning agent and is often used in homemade cleaning sprays.
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Proudly blended by hand and bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DHDelia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoExcellent products
All excellent products and great customer services.