Cassia Essential Oil
- BOOSTS CIRCULATION
- HAIR CARE
Used extensively in traditional medicine to treat many ailments, cassia essential oil has several health benefits.
Cassia oil is used to promote gut health, soothe inflammation in the body, and boost circulation. It also has great benefits for hair and skin, constricting pores and strengthening hair roots.
You can learn more about the benefits of cassia essential oil over on our blog.
What is cassia essential oil good for?
Sweet cassia is a fantastic remedy for the symptoms of PMS, including cramps and low mood. Cassia can also improve circulation as well as boost the health of your skin and hair.
What's the best way to use cassia oil?
Using a carrier oil and a couple of drops of cassia can make for an effective skin astringent, while its warming scent in a diffuser may help to promote a more positive, uplifting attitude.
What does cassia essential oil smell like?
Closely related to cinnamon, cassia essential oil sports warm and sweet notes with an overall body of spiciness.
What blends well with cassia essential oil?
Cassia oil blends well with scents like lavender, cedarwood, clove, frankincense, and ylang ylang.
Our 100% Pure Cassia Essential Oil is yellow-brown in colour and is extracted from the bark of the cassia tree, native to China and Burma. Cassia essential oil is closely related to cinnamon and has a similar warm, spicy scent with sweet notes.
Please note that cassia is a potent oil and should always be heavily diluted, and patch tested before applying topically.
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Cassia
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £30 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- ZDZoe Durrant K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 hours agoGreat quality, lovely packaging.
Great quality oil and excellent service