Cajeput Essential Oil
Part of the same family as tea tree, cajeput oil shares the same decongestant, cleansing properties. It’s an ingredient in several well-known decongesting and pain-relieving products, able to warm and soothe affected areas. These anti-inflammatory effects can be useful for skin as well, able to reduce redness and irritation. Cajeput oil is also a natural insect repellent and can help keep mosquitoes at bay.
Our 100% Pure Cajeput Essential Oil has a fresh, camphorous scent and is pale yellow in colour. This oil is extracted from the leaves of the cajeput tree, which is native to the tropical regions of Australia and South Asia.
You can learn more about cajeput essential oil over on our blog.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Cajuputi
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
- MSDS / COA and GC available on request.