Bay Laurel Essential Oil
- INSECT REPELLENT
Although they are often confused, bay laurel oil is very different from bay leaf oil, and has different properties.
Bay laurel essential oil is a decongestant oil, able to open up the respiratory tract and allow easier breathing.
It is able to promote hygiene in the home by repelling insects, and its pain-relieving effects are often used to ease menstrual cramps.
You can learn more about bay laurel essential oil and its history over on our blog.
What are the benefits of using Bay Laurel Essential Oil for skin care?
When diluted with a carrier oil, bay laurel oil is known to have many benefits for skin including reducing the appearance of blemishes and promoting a more even complexion
Can Bay Laurel Essential Oil be used for hair care?
Yes, diluted bay laurel oil can encourage thickness and strength in the hair follicles as well as facilitate hair growth. It’s also very beneficial for scalp health.
Is Bay Laurel Essential Oil safe for internal use?
Our bay laurel oil is for external use only and should not be ingested. Learn more about the dangers of internal essential oil consumption.
Our 100% Pure Bay Laurel Essential Oil is pale yellow and has a fresh, herby smell with fruity notes. This oil is extracted via steam distillation from the bay laurel tree which is native to the Mediterranean region.
Botanical Name: Laurus Nobilis
- Aromatherapy: Combine 5-7 drops of the oil with water and add to an oil burner. Alternatively, place 5-7 drops in a diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute 5 drops to 10ml of carrier oil and massage into skin.
- Bath: Add 6-8 drops to warm bathwater.
- Skincare: Add a couple of drops to a carrier oil or your chosen lotion.
- Soap: Suitable for soapmaking. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Candles: Suitable for candles. We recommend following a tested recipe.
- Potpourri: Add a few drops to potpourri creations to enhance scent.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Do not apply undiluted to skin.
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Please perform a patch test before use.
- Keep away from eyes.
This natural product cannot be guaranteed free from traces of nuts or other allergens. Due to the nature of this product, there may be variances in colour and scent between batches. We are constantly improving our products and so, on occasion, the product you receive may differ slightly in appearance from images displayed on our website.
The above information is provided in good faith and the given benefits of this essential oil are obtained from characteristics with which it is commonly associated. This information is not based on facts and the benefits of the product may vary between individuals. If unsure, then we advise you to seek professional advice.
- Bottled in the UK.
- Aromatherapy Trade Council Member.
- 100% Pure Natural Essential Oils.
- Ethically Sourced and not tested on animals. Vegan friendly.
- Supplied in quality Amber Glass Bottle, Tamper Evident Lid & Dropper.
- Expiry Date & Batch Codes on labels.
Hobbyist or candle connoisseur? We offer high-quality essential and fragrance oils for businesses of all sizes. Sign up today to check out our business prices.
Free first class UK delivery on orders over £25 (1-3 business days).
Orders over £50 will be sent using DPD Express (1-3 business days).
We will send you tracking information after we have shipped your order. If you have any questions or concerns about your order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org